Not for the faint-hearted!
Imagine a region with mountain bike trails of all levels of difficulty for the whole family. A region with tours that also cross borders and yet you are always near a lake with bathing water of drinking water quality. This is the kind of destination lake.bike offers you. A perfect mixture that makes the mountain biker's heart beat faster!ENQUIRE NOW WITHOUT OBLIGATION
- FREE CANCELLATION up to 24 hours before arrival
- Overnight stay in a double room "Standard
- rich breakfast buffet with regional specialities
- E-bike & bike rental directly in the house (extra charge)
- Packed lunch for the bike tour (at extra charge)
- Villach "Radbutler" & service point for repairs around the corner
- Charging stations for the most popular brands & bike locks available for hire
- Free and secured bike storage room with e-bike charging facility & repair kit
- free Villach Erlebnis Card with many great offers in the region
- free use of the 800m2 Vitality Club with 2 saunas, steam bath and fitness room
IMPORTANT MOUNTAINBIKE INFORMATION
- from € 79,50 per person per night in a double room
- from € 109,00 per person per night in a single room Surcharge "Premium Room" with view of the Drava & the Drau Cycle Path € 21,00 per room per night
(bookable on request and subject to availability)
Whether long, short, demanding or easy - here you will find the most beautiful TOUREN
A fast ride from the mountain into the valley - here you will find the trendiest TRAILS
You want to improve your riding ability, skills & technique? - Here you find the AREAONE & PUMPTRACK
The lake.bike map helps you navigate through the trails. Click here for the lake. bike map OUR CYCLING ENTHUSIASTS
RECOMMEND YOU THE MOST POPULAR TRAILS IN THE AREAEASY:
The Lowgartner Trail is fun for beginners and advanced bikers alike and offers something for everyone. The entrance to the trail is directly at the Baumgartnerhof car park. The trail then leads down through the forest to the Outschena or Baumgartnerhof turn-off.CHALLENGE:Challenge Tour No. 14
is a short but very strenuous loop, which is perfect for mountain bike strength training or interval training.
It can be ridden as often as you like in succession in the form of a circuit.PRO:
The KOPAIN TRAIL
to FAAKER SEE is a unique experience. The trail presents itself as a hotspot for experienced and adventurous mountain bikers. From idyllic single trails through the forest to adrenaline rushes with jumps, waves and bends, everything is there. For those who still haven't had enough, the SAMONIGG TRAIL
is also in the immediate vicinity.
Our reception & reservation team is always available to answer any questions or requests you may have!
Call us or send us an email. We are always happy to have personal contact with you!
Tel: +43 4242 22522
We are looking forward to your visit and wish you a pleasant and relaxed lake.bike time with us! ENQUIRE NOW WITHOUT OBLIGATION